Click on one of bellow shared links to download
Alan Agresti - An Introduction to Categorical Data Analysis
ALAN AGRESTI, Ph.D., is Distinguished Professor Emeritus in the Department of Statistics at the University of Florida. He has presented short courses on categorical data methods in thirty countries. Dr. Agresti was named "Statistician of the Year" by the Chicago chapter of the American Statistical Association in 2003. He is the author of two advanced texts, including the bestselling Categorical Data Analysis (Wiley), and is also the co-author of Statistics: The Art and Science of Learning from Data and Statistical Methods for the Social Sciences.
New To This Edition
- The second edition of one of the best-selling books on categorical data analysis, from one of the most authoritative authors in the field.
- Features new chapters on marginal models, including the generalized estimating equations (GEE) approach and random-effects models.
- Already existing material, including SAS and SPSS data sets, is updated to reflect technological advances since the publication of the first edition.
- Introductory material on generalized linear models will now include information on negative binomial regression.
- Written on a relatively low technical level and does not require familiarity with advanced mathematics such as calculus or matrix algebra.
Share Course An Introduction To Categorical Data Analysis, Free Download An Introduction To Categorical Data Analysis, An Introduction To Categorical Data Analysis Torrent, An Introduction To Categorical Data Analysis Download Free, An Introduction To Categorical Data Analysis Discount, An Introduction To Categorical Data Analysis Review, Alan Agresti – An Introduction To Categorical Data Analysis, An Introduction To Categorical Data Analysis, Alan Agresti.